Friday, May 25, 2012

Back to Blogging

May 25, 2012 

Twenty-sixth year anniversary of my move to Phoenix

Here I am. 

Absorbing my story, the losses, the gains and the things sitting here waiting to be discovered.  What did I do that I have not yet recognized and cherished?  What things are out there for me?

Starting with today...

I have had the most wonderful year.  In one way, this year can be measured in what I call “school time”.  In another, it is measured in love, learning, childhood, dreams…

I spent the last nine months teaching art to kindergarten through eighth grade students.  I have lived one of my dreams. Last night, I had the blessing of witnessing the graduation of four eighth grade students.  They are stepping into their dreams.  They wonder what will happen next as they go to high school.  I wonder what will happen next as I continue writing this blog…

No comments:

Post a Comment